Video: Key Cleantech Trends to Watch in 2021
Renewable installation growth is expected to rebound by double-digits in 2021 after a challenging previous year due to covid-19 disruption. But which technologies will make the largest inroads this year, and which trends are specifically driving this?
In this video, our Clean Energy Technology team of experts discuss some of these trends that are shaping these cleantech sectors, including:
- What will be the driving growth of solar in 2021?
- Can costs continue going down and what role will technology play?
- What will be the drivers of offshore wind growth moving forward?
- What is IHS Markit view on the role of Recycling?
Upcoming Webinar: Approaching the End of Life Cycle, Opportunities in Recycling of Batteries and Renewable Assets
When: 17 March 2021 | 10:00 EDT
In this webinar, IHS Markit experts will discuss opportunities in recycling for batteries and renewable components in coming years. For more information and to register to attend:
- US to share in Germany’s offshore wind leadership under G7 net-zero deal
- GALP focuses on Brazil to power global solar, wind ambitions
- Siemens Gamesa shuts two US factories as turnaround continues at wind OEM
- REPowerEU relies on rooftop solar and batteries despite challenges
- Q&A: Fawaz Al Muharrami discusses Masdar’s ambitions for its renewables, green hydrogen businesses
- EU states’ energy security fears drive 150-GW offshore wind island pact
- Norway sets 30-GW offshore wind by 2040 goal, eyes hydrogen exports
- US offshore wind auction maintains momentum for Biden administration, TotalEnergies
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
RT @SPGlobal: Essential Intelligence from S&P Global helps you dive below the surface. Because a better, more prosperous world is yours for…
Each year, we commemorate Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage Month to celebrate the rich, diverse culture a… https://t.co/oOU06vryXV