We’re expanding our core capabilities and evolving new ways to partner with you. Make sure you follow us at… https://t.co/g1VkE0UlKB
Climate and Sustainability News is now Net-Zero Business Daily
Dear C&S News readers,
We are delighted to introduce you to our new name, Net-Zero Business Daily™, which better reflects our focus on the business and financial impacts of the global transition to a net-zero carbon global economy.
Our free daily news and analysis incorporate the best insights of IHS Markit's journalists, analysts, and forecasters. Our team of journalists is dedicated to providing you with intelligence on corporate, financial, and policy activities that promise to reshape the energy business and put it on course to meet the ambitious climate goals already set by governments and companies.
The climate transition is accelerating. The urgency of the situation is greater than ever before—and fortunately, so too are the technological innovations, the investment, and the commitment of governments and industry to implementing solutions.
The next few months leading up to the COP26 meeting in Glasgow, Scotland in November are sure to bring new climate-related announcements by policymakers, financial leaders, energy and chemicals companies, manufacturers, and automakers. Each day, IHS Markit will update you on those developments, while also sharing the insights of our analysts and forecasters in energy, auto and other transport sectors, agribusiness, and finance.
If you are not already getting Net-Zero Business Daily each weekday, sign up for it here.
- Indonesia, Vietnam show ambition in coal phaseouts but face strong challenges in electricity reforms
- COP26: Article 6 rulebook updated, but remains work in progress
- COP26-The Glasgow Agreement: A glass half full
- COP26: Second draft agreement backs down on coal phaseout, fossil fuel subsidies
- COP26: US, China say climate efforts must “accelerate”
- COP26 declaration on zero-emission vehicles counts India, not US
- South Africa gets helping hand as renewable buildout expands
- G20 makes coal, climate pledges; leaves much to be done at COP26